The 1600 square-foot, open-air covered platform is ideal for a wide variety of retreats and classes.
Osa Wellness Center
A Premier Costa Rican Wellness Retreat Center
Situated at the top of the Luna Lodge property, The Osa Wellness Center has awe inspiring views of the Pacific Ocean, rainforest, and wildlife.
Luna Lodge is a superb retreat destination with sleeping accommodations for up to 36 guests, based on double occupancy. We are honored to have had Yoga, Tai Chi, Nia, Reiki, massage therapy, aromatherapy, forest bathing, visualization quests, and sound healing retreats share our space. We also have full moon and cacao ceremonies.
The solitude of the rainforest surroundings is also great for language study, creative writing, meditation, guided relaxation, vocalization, and business workshops that need meeting space- any activity that would be enhanced by solitude and privacy.
With our yoga sessions your body unifies with your soul and you will be able to unwind through asana (pose) and pranayama (breathing) exercises.
The instructor guides you through the session, gently improving your flexibility and promoting a sense of peace and well-being. Suitable for people of all levels. For those with no prior experience, our sessions provide a good introduction to yoga.
90 minute session:
- $25 per-person for group session
- $60 for one-on-one private session
Yoga and Wellness Retreats
- Yoga mats, bolsters, blankets, blocks and straps are all provided as part of the retreat fee.
- A sound system with audio-in connection or Bluetooth is available for use, suitable for all iPods, phones and mp3 players.
- Gluten-free, vegan and vegetarian meal requests can easily be accommodated.
- Meals for groups of 36 can easily be accommodated at the lodge as our restaurant is fully staffed. The main lodge is also available for meetings and workshops.
- Your retreat participants will be fully supported by our entire team at Luna Lodge.
- Spa treatment appointments, tour and activities requests, and meal requirements will be handled by our team, leaving retreat leaders to focus on leading their retreat.
We are thrilled to have so many retreats joining us this year, please see the full list below. If you would like to participate in any of the retreats, please contact us for more information.
Toll Free US & Canada:
Costa Rica Direct: