A Pacific Coast Yoga Retreat
A week of Adventure, Ceremony, & Yoga
February 1 – 7, 2017
Adventure to the Pacific coast of Costa Rica, at stunning Luna Lodge in the Osa Peninsula, for an illuminating week of ceremony, yoga, and nature immersion. Each day will begin with a traditional ceremony of drumming, chanting and journey –work, led by Jerusha Rone. She will then guide you through a 2 hour, (intent driven), Forrest yoga practice, all while receiving hands on assists and adjustments from Lana Smithner and Brittany Bares.
Afternoon sessions will be led by Brittany or Lana and include a second asana practice, as well as talking circles, book talks, yoga nidra and nature immersions into the surrounding park and local beach. Three organic and healthy meals will be included for each day. Body-work and other support services will be available at an additional cost.
We are especially excited to announce a very special guest musician, Dave Hildtebrand. Dave will weave his musical scoring throughout the entire week.
The retreat package includes:
- A 7 night/ 6 day luxurious stay at Luna Lodge
- Internal flights from San Jose and transfer to Luna Lodge
- 3 organic and delicious meals per day
- Morning Forrest Yoga intensives
- Afternoon workshops, including yoga nidra and talking circles
- Excursions to the surrounding park, waterfall, hikes, and beach
3% of all proceeds go to the White Hawk Foundation, which supports the surrounding rainforest.
The retreat package does not include:
- Flight to & from San Jose, Costa Rica
- One night lodging in San Jose on day of arrival (fly into San Jose 1/31, leave for Osa Peninsula early the next morning, 2/1)
- Body work & other support services
- Additional activities and excursions